5 Hours Continuing Education
Carolyn McMakin, M.A.,D.C.
Suggested Additional Reading
- Simms RW, Goldenberg DL, Felson DT, and Mason JH. "Tenderness in 75 Anatomic Sites: Distinguishing Fibromyalgia Patients from Controls," Arthritis and Rheumatism. 1988;31(2):182-187.
- Bengtsson A, Henriksson KG, and Larsson J. "Muscle Biopsy in Primary Fibromyalgia," Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology. 1986;15:1-6.
- Lund N, Bengtsson A, and Thorborg P. "Muscle Tissue Oxygen Pressure in Primary Fibromyalgia," Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology. 1986;15:165-173.
- Yunus MB, Kalyan-Raman UP, Masi AT, and Aldag JC. "Electron Microscopic Studies of Muscle Biopsy in Primary Fibromyalgia Syndrome: A Controlled and Blinded Study," Journal of Rheumatology. 1989;16(1):97-101.
- Henriksson KG, Bengtsson A, Larsson J, et al. "Muscle Biopsy Findings of Possible Diagnostic Importance in Primary Fibromyalgia (Fibrositis,
Myofascial Syndrome)," Lancet. 1982:1395
- Bartels EM, and Danneskiold-Samsoe B. "Histological Abnormalities in Muscle from Patients with Certain Types of Fibrositis," Lancet. 1986:755-757.
- Wolf F, Smythe HA, Yunus MB, et al. "Criteria for Fibromyalgia" Arthritis and Rheumatism. 1989;32(suppl.):S47.
- Bengtsson A., Henriksson KG, and Larsson J. "Reduced High-Energy Phosphate Levels in the Painful Muscles of Patients with Primary Fibromyalgia," Arthritis and Rheumatism. 1986;29(7):817-821.
- O'Reilly KP, Warhol MJ, Fielding RA, et al. "Eccentric Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage Impairs Muscle Glycogen Repletion," Journal of Applied Physiology. 1987; 63:252-256.